segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon - Starting Post

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

This is the second read-a-thon I'm entering. The first one was just a couple of weeks ago, and I enjoyed it so much I decided to explore more this read-a-thon thing.

The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is hosted by Candace @ Candace's Book Blog, Lore @ Pure Imagination and Angela @ Reading Angel, and it runs from July 9th to July 11th. The sign-up posts can be found through each link above.

My goals are:
  • To read every day, and at least an hour;
  • To enter some of the challenges;
  • To update my progress everyday.

I'm planning to read:


- Pure, by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- a comic HC book recently published in my country with some Spider-Man comics by Frank Miller

And maybe some more comic albums, but that is uncertain... a back-up plan of sorts, if I run out of books to read.

2 comentários:

  1. Aah, boa sorte! E lá está o Spider-Man. :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada! ^^ Pois é, estava só à espera de deitar cá para fora a opinião do filme para poder ler este sem os misturar. Esta colecção é linda! É em HC e tudo. E vai ter Thor, Capitão América e 2 para os Vingadores mais lá para a frente. *assobia para o lado*

      Eliminar