sexta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon - Friday, January 10th

Pages read today: 84

Pages read so far: 628 + 84 = 712

Books read today:
84/288 pages (29,2%) of The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis (finished it)

Books read so far:
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis


Challenge: Create a Story hosted by Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books
The rules are simple:
  1. Open your current book to the last page you read.
  2. Using the last word of every line, create a poem or story. You must use every word (but they do not have to be in order), and you may add punctuation as necessary. If a word is split between the end of the line and the beginning of the next one, you may choose whether or not to use it.
  3. Create a post (or tweet or video) that showcases your masterpiece. If you don’t have anywhere else to post it, you can add it as a comment here and use the comment link as your entry.
  4. Add it to the linky on this post.
Ah... I give up. I tried to do this one, I really did, but the words that I ended up with were so uninspiring... I couldn't do anything with them. And this challenge feels a little repetitive, after yesterday's Found Poem Challenge.


Challenge: Book Spine Poetry hosted by The Book Spines
For this challenge,  use books you currently have available, and arrange the spines to make a poem. Then take a picture, and share it with the web!
Oh, this is killing me, because I love Book Spine Poetry Challenges, but I am so tired, and I really am uninspired. Maybe I'll try to do it later. Right now, I am going to sleep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário