sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-Thon - Saturday, August 24th

Pages read today: 128

Pages read so far: 676 + 128 = 804

Books read today:
128/128 pages (100%) of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, Mimi O'Connor - read
0/216 pages (0%) of O Pistoleiro (The Gunslinger), Stephen King - currently reading

Books read so far:
Mulher-Maravilha: Quem é a Mulher-Maravilha?, George Pérez, Phil Jimenez, Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson - read
JSA Classified: Honor Among Thieves, Jen Van Meter, Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Olliffe, Don Kramer - read


Challenge: Bookish Wishes hosted by Kelsey @ Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf
Question 1: If you could be like any character from a fictional book, who would it be? What do you like about them? Tell me why!

or

Question 2: There’s lots of books out there, but is there one that you’ve been dying to read that doesn’t seem to be written yet? Describe it briefly.
Here are my answers:

Q1: Ananna from The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke. A girl with a grumpy temper, but who took her destiny in her own hands, and lived quite a few adventures. And she kicks ass at it.

Q2: There are many kinds of things I'd like to read, but haven't found yet - one that comes easily to mind is a world and a story rather like Dark Angel, the series with Jessica Alba. I was a huge fan of that series, I loved the dystopian-like setting, the sci-fi aspect, the intrigue, the kick-ass heroine, the funny sidekicks, the underground and underdog aspect... I want to read something like that, and I seem to haven't found it yet.


Challenge: Acrostic Book Poem hosted by Fahima M @ I Read, Ergo I Write
This challenge has been around for a time now, so i'm sure you know the rules:
- Pick a book! Any book!
- Write the title vertically on a sheet of paper.
- Next to each letter, write an adjective or a line or verse that describes the book.
I think I'm going to skip this one... I've done my fair share of poetry this week, with the Book Spine Poetry challenge, and I feel uninspired. I usually suck at poetry.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário