quinta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-Thon - Thursday, August 22nd

Pages read today: 42

Pages read so far: 394 + 42 = 436

Books read today:
42/216 pages (19,4%) of O Pistoleiro (The Gunslinger), Stephen King - currently reading

Books read so far:
Mulher-Maravilha: Quem é a Mulher-Maravilha?, George Pérez, Phil Jimenez, Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson - read
JSA Classified: Honor Among Thieves, Jen Van Meter, Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Olliffe, Don Kramer - read
O Pistoleiro (The Gunslinger), Stephen King - currently reading


Challenge: Book Road Trip hosted by Stephanie @ In Wonderland
For this challenge, I'd like for you to come up with a list of the top 5-10 states/places you'd love to visit and find a book (you either read or want to read) that takes place in that state/place or a book by an author who lives or is from there.
London, United Kingdom: Clockwork Angel, Cassandra Clare
New York, USA: Where She Went, Gayle Forman
Paris, France: Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins
Scotland: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, J.K. Rowling
Italy: City of Masks, Mary Hoffman (okay, a little bit of cheating, since it's an alternate version of Italy... but I remember I adored Hoffman's version of the country back in the day)


Challenge: I Spy... hosted by @ Paperback Dreamer
For today’s challenge all you need is your bookshelf and/or your eReader, and a fun attitude!  I’m sure many of you remember the fun “I Spy” books when we were younger, it would tell you to find a particular object in the picture of clutter and you would have to find it, well I thought it would be fun to do that with our book covers.  The object of this game is to find the specific items listed below using the books you own!
  • snowflakes 
  • flames 
  • a city skyline 
  • the moon 
  • a sword 
  • a wedding dress 
  • high heels 
  • fog 
  • a Christmas tree 
  • sunglasses 
  • lightening 
  • a tattoo 
  • combat boots 
  • hand-cuffs 
  • a road
Oh dear, this sounds so much fun... but time is short, and I think I'd be racking my brain trying to find some of these... I don't think I own a book with either a wedding dress or handcuffs on the cover. Clearly I've been reading the wrong stuff, lol.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário