domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-Thon - Sunday, August 25th

Pages read today: 84

Pages read so far: 804 + 84 = 888

Books read today:
84/216 pages (39,0%) of O Pistoleiro (The Gunslinger), Stephen King - read

Books read so far:
Mulher-Maravilha: Quem é a Mulher-Maravilha?, George Pérez, Phil Jimenez, Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson - read
JSA Classified: Honor Among Thieves, Jen Van Meter, Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Olliffe, Don Kramer - read


Challenge: New Bout of Books Blogs hosted by Dana @ Little Lovely Books
Make a list of 5 bloggers that you found during this Bout of Books. Post the list on your blog and leave me the link. Don't have a blog? Post your list to Twitter and leave me the link. Don't have either? Leave your list in a comment and leave me the link.
Yeah, sadly I'm going to have to sit this one out. This has been a very busy week and I haven't had much time for reading, let alone socializing and discovering awesome new book blogs. It's a shame, but I already knew I woundn't have much time to socialize when I started the read-a-thon, and that's why I didn't put it as a goal for this week. Maybe next time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário