segunda-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2014

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon Vol. 2 - Sunday and Monday (16th-17th)

Pages read:
Sunday: 152 pages
Monday: 304 pages

Pages read so far: 784 + 456 = 1240

Books read:
Sunday: 152/560 pages (27,1%) of Cress, Marissa Meyer
Monday: 152/152 pages (100%) of Gavião: Aliados e Inimigos, Geoff Johns, Rags Morales, José Luis Gárcia López
152/152 pages (100%) of Super-Homem e Batman: Poder Absoluto, Jeph Loeb, Carlos Pacheco, Mark Verheiden, Kevin Maguire

Books read so far:
Pivot Point by Kasie West (currently reading)
The Ocean at the End of the Lane (O Oceano no Fim do Caminho) [Portuguese edition], Neil Gaiman (finished)
Cress, Marissa Meyer (finished)
Gavião: Aliados e Inimigos [Portuguese edition], Geoff Johns, Rags Morales, José Luis Gárcia López (finished)
Super-Homem e Batman: Poder Absoluto [Portuguese edition], Jeph Loeb, Carlos Pacheco, Mark Verheiden, Kevin Maguire (finished)
 
Read-a-thon status:
And so it ends... I'm calling it a night. I feel satisfied with what I read for this read-a-thon. It's been a crazy, long, tiresome week, but I've had fun, and that's all that matters. As for the challenges that I haven't done yet, I don't think I will now. I like these kind of challenges a lot, but I'm not really in the mood to do them.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário