quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2014

Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon - Thursday, May 15th

Pages read:
268 pages

Pages read so far:
800 pages

Books read:
54% (268/496 pages) of Empower by Jessica Shirvington

Books read so far:
Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien (finished reading)
Empower by Jessica Shirvington (finished reading)

Read-a-thon status:
I'm on a roll! Two books in four days, at the rate
of 200 pages per day... It's rare for me, these days.
Also, Empower was so awesome and lovely and
I totally adore this series e these characters.


Challenge: Spell It Out hosted by Kim @ kimberlyfaye reads
Use the first letter in any book you’ve read or want to read to spell out a word. You can choose first name, initials, your birthday month, or your zodiac sign.
I chose to do my blog's name, Bookeater/Booklover, which was a tad complicated, since it's a bit long... I was lucky all books in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout start with an O, since there were a lot of O's. And then I had in my bookshelves too many books that started with a D, which I did not need at all, lol. Also, I wasn't keen on repeating authors or series, but I had to do it with the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz, since I had trouble finding books that started with those letters - and with the Lux series as well, for the same reason.

In the end, I do think it turned out nice, my bookish pile to spell out my blog's name. Here it is:



I always have fun making book piles and taking pictures, so I really enjoyed this challenge. Now, back to reading.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário