sábado, 7 de janeiro de 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge 

*sigh* I wasn't planning on entering any more challenges this year, but this came up, and I was already planning to read Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series this year, so it would seem the universe is trying to tell me something.

The Soul Screamers Reading Challenge is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, and I'm sure it will be so much fun, since Rachel must be the biggest and most enthusiastic fan of these books. Seriously, if I hadn't read My Soul to Take last January, I might have started reading this series just because of her awesome posts about it.

The idea is to read and review each book in the series between January 15th to June 14th. The sign-up page is here, and if you are writing a participation post like I am, go here to leave the link.

I'm looking forward to this challenge. I read My Soul to Take (and the prequel novella, My Soul to Lose) last year, and I loved it, but for some bizarre, unknown reason I didn't get to read the rest of the books, so this is a welcome incentive to read the whole series in a row.

2 comentários:

  1. E pronto, já estás agendada para um xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. E vão dois. xD A minha wishlist para o outro chega ao tecto. Parece que o steampunk já me estava debaixo do olho há que tempos, sem me dar conta. :)

    ResponderEliminar