quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon - Wednesday, July 11th

Pages: 228

Hours: 4 hours and 40 minutes

Books: Pure, Jennifer L. Armentrout - completed

Challenge: Anticipating hosted by Christy @ The Reader Bee
What is your most anticipated book for 2012?
(It can be an upcoming release, or one that's already been released.)
This one is easy:

I just ache to read this book! Laini Taylor really captivated me with her story, and I can't wait to read what's in store for Karou and Akiva.

Also, this one:

I really am anticipating the end of Riley and Beck's story. I loved this series and am glad Jana Oliver got to write a fourth book in the series. I expect it to be so exciting and emotional, and I am looking forward to it.

Match the 5 sets of Fictional Best Friends below.
Cassel
Emerson
Hermione
Jessica
Sam
Clary
Harry
Hope
Lily
Simon

Done! That was fun, though it required some hard thinking and some research to check whether some of my guesses were right.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário