sábado, 15 de junho de 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Vol. 2 - Wrap-up Post

WW Read-a-Thon

And the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Vol. 2 ends! I think I did quite well this time, better than the last few read-a-thons I've entered, and also better than the average reading week for me.

Considering my goals, I would say I was rather successful (except for one of the goals):
  • I read everyday, and I read quite a lot on the majority of days, though on a couple of days I had little time to read, and in result I didn't do much progress in those days
  • I entered all but one of the challenges
  • I updated my progress everyday there was a new challenge
  • I didn't socialize much - I missed both Twitter parties, and due to the challenges' nature, there wasn't much blog hopping - but that's ok, I did dedicate myself more to reading this way, Twitter can be so deliciously time-consuming
  • I read 4 books from my first pile, and since I consider my second pile optional, it's ok I didn't read any books from it, especially because I did manage to read a novella

And, statistically:

That's a wrap-up for me and the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Vol. 2. Thank you to the hosts and to everyone who hosted a challenge. Below are my posts for the read-a-thon, both the starting post, as well as the update posts, which contain my progress and my answers/comments to the challenges.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário