quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon - Starting Post

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

So I found out about this read-a-thon through a blogging friend, and got this crazy idea that I should try to enter. I've always wanted to enter one, but it never was the right time. Now is the time, I guess, even though I don't have as much time available as I'd like.

The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions, and it runs from June 20th to June 24th. The sign up post is here.

My goals - well, I'll try to be modest (or not):
  • To read every day, and at least an hour (longer on the weekend);
  • To enter some of the challenges;
  • To update my progress everyday.

I'm planning to read the following books:
- Obsidian, Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Fifty Shades of Grey, E.L. James
- Looking for Alaska, John Green

And these are my back-up books, if I ever finish the ones above (yeah, right, like that's going to happen):
- The Other Countess, Eve Edwards
- Changeling, Philippa Gregory
- Pavane, Keith Roberts

I am thinking of reading a few comic books and albums and manga I own in the weekend, in order to lower my TBR pile a bit, so here they go, just in case:


So, modest goals, huh?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário