terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011

2011 Fantasy Reading Challenge - Finished



This challenge was hosted, at the beginning of the year, by Love Fantasy Sci-Fi Novels, a blog that was shut down and replaced by Totally Bookalicious, on which I can't find any posts about this challenge, so... I'll just call it finished without any further ado. The challenge required one to read 10 books, either YA or adult, of their choice that included the following things as the main character:

1. Vampires
- Insatiable by Meg Cabot
2. Werewolves
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
3. Angels
- Torment by Lauren Kate
4. Demons
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
5. Dragons
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan
6. Ghosts
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
7. Witches/Wizards
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
8. Gods/Goddess
- The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
9. Fairies/Faeries/Fae
- Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
10. Psychics - Humans with mental abilities of any kind
- Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld

I haven't paid much attention to this challenge, since the host blog was shut down, but I consider it finished, since I read at least one book for each kind of supernatural being (for some, much more than one book, but I counted the first book I read or the first that came into my mind). I won't be participating again since there is no one hosting it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário