quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Read-a-Thon - Wednesday, August 15th

Pages: 234 (total so far: 580)

Hours: 4 hours (total so far: 10 hours)

Books: Throne of Glass, Sarah J. Maas (58%)
(previously read: Losing Lila, Sarah Alderson)

Challenge: Book Word Search hosted by Amber @ The Musings of ALMYBNENR
Today on The Musings of ALMYBNENR, I have a Book Word Search for you. I created a word search with twenty words, including my blog name and the Bout of Books name… you know, in case you need a reminder of what this is for. ;) The other eighteen words are the titles of all my absolute favorite reads so far this year.

That was fun! A bit hard on my eyes, to stare at the screen for so long, but I finished it. It was interesting to do a word search online.

Challenge: Match the Zombie Book Cover hosted by Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile
Below are 13 books that feature zombies. I've scrambled out the titles and authors, though you probably recognize a few of them right away. They are numbered 1-13, in the upper left hand corner of the cover. Underneath the covers is a multiple choice quiz. For each question, choose the book name that you think matches the book cover of the same number.

Ha, this one was slightly harder. I wasn't familiar with a few books, but it was amusing to try to guess.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário