terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon - Tuesday, August 7th

Pages: 114

Hours: 2 hours

Books: Code Name Verity, Elizabeth Wein


Challenge: Book Puzzle hosted by Amanda @ Pearl the Book Girl
For this challenge I'm excited to be doing one of my favorite posts, a book puzzle.  All you have to do is create a series of photos and images that visually represent a book title, kind of like a Rebus puzzle.

This is US/Canada only, so I won't be able to enter. I do this kind of puzzle every week here in my blog, every Wednesday, so I'm saving myself for tomorrow.

Challenge: Mystery Title hosted by Allison @ Abibliophobic
Here at Abibliophobic, I'm hosting the Mystery Title Challenge. Below you'll find a form with 10 different YA titles that are scrambled! Let's see if someone can get them all! This challenge will run until the end of the Read-a-Thon! Here's a hint: 3 of the 10 books I've reviewed here at Abibliophobic and the rest can be found on my goodreads account on one of my shelves.

Another US/Canada one - I'll sit this one out as well, and dedicate myself to reading.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário