terça-feira, 28 de outubro de 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon 2014 - Wrap-Up Post

My Shelf Confessions
And the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon 2014 comes to an end... it's sad because it's over, but it was a fun week period of 11 days, and I always enjoy having some time to dedicate myself to reading and to celebrate reading.

Let's take a look at my goals and how I did:
  • To read every day, and to read for at least an hour (two if possible) - I did so, counting the stuff I wasn't reading for the read-a-thon (it was reading, nonetheless);
  • To enter some challenges, if not all of them - I entered all of them;
  • To update my progress every day, or most likely, every day I enter a challenge - I did the second option, I updated every 2 or 3 days, whenever I entered a challenge, and when there were no more challenges left I updated every 3 days;
  • To read 3 or 4 fiction books, and mix it up with some graphic novels, manga books, short stories, or novellas (whatever floats my boat) - I read 4 fiction books and 3 comic books.

Statistically:
  • I read 4 fiction books - Haunted by Meg Cabot, Twilight by Meg Cabot, Rebel Angels by Libba Bray, Every Breath by Ellie Marney;
  • I read 3 comic books - Vingadores: Cerco [Siege] by Brian Michael Bendis, Olivier Coipel; Thor e Capitão América: A Essência do Medo [Fear Itself] by Matt Fraction, Stuart Immonen; Homem-Aranha e Vingadores: Contos de Fadas Marvel [Marvel Fairy Tales] by C.B. Cebulski, Mindy Owens, Ricardo Tércio, Niko Henrichon, Nick Dragotta, João Lemos, Nuno Plati;
  • I read 2096 pages, a bit better than the last WWRAT, and an average of 190,5 pages per day, way better than my average daily count of 136 pages this year;
  • The longest book I read was Rebel Angels with 560 pages, and the shortest one was Marvel Fairy Tales with 168 pages;
  • The books I read were a bit longer than the average page length this year, and I read more books per week than the average for me this year.

And that's a wrap-up for this read-a-thon. Thank you to the hosts and everyone who hosted a challenge; thank you for the effort in organizing this.

Below are my posts for the read-a-thon, both the starting post as well as the update posts, which contain both my progress and my answers to the challenges.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário