domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Read-a-Thon - Sunday, January 13th

Pages: 1208

Total pages so far: 2206

Books:
Scott Pilgrim #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, Bryan Lee O'Malley

 Books read so far:
A Dance with Darkness by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Stolen Night by Rebecca Maizel
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Scott Pilgrim #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, Bryan Lee O'Malley


Challenge: The New Year's Resolution Challenge hosted by Stella @ Ex Libris
Pick a book and choose one or several characters from it and make up what would be their New Year's resolutions if they made any. No need to be realistic, the wilder the better! :-D

I'm no good with my own New Year Resolutions, let alone someone else's... this could be fun, but I'm not sure I can come up with a good answer to this, I'm a bit tired so I'll call it a night for reading and for the read-a-thon.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário